Sunday, April 24, 2016

Careers of the Future

Drive of your Life
http://www.trbimg.com/img-5169cf55/turbine/hc-pictures-quinnipiac-vs-yale-in-frozen-four--008/600/600x338            One of the jobs that would be appealing to me would be becoming an actor. Being an actor is appealing to me because I like to make people laugh and I like talking in front of audiences. Actors are very special in the hearts of many people, they come up in conversation and they are the cause of happiness for many people. I want to be known, I want to know that when I die, people know that I died and that I was not just another Joe who you may have seen walking down the street one day. To become an actor I will need 2 extra years of schooling, so 2 years of college. If I was going to go to a college for acting I would go to Yale. It would cost 68,175 dollars, that’s a whole lot of money! The income for an actor is unknown and could not be any money if you’re not in the right place at the right time. I would like to do comedy if I could do any type of acting at all that would be my choice. I would just like to work for any company that would hire me because as long as I’m making people laugh and I’m getting paid, that’s all that I would need. An actor would be a good job for me because it is having fun for your job. 
            The next job that I would like to have would be to a marketing manager. I would like to be a marketing manager because I like to deal with new technology and other things that could be sold. I also am very good at persuading people to believe certain things that I would say. To become a marketing manager requires 4 extra years of schooling and a graduation from high school. I would go to the University of Wisconsin because they have a hockey team along with also being able to have a marketing degree. If I was going to the University of Wisconsin, it would cost 43,673.22 dollars, little cheaper than Yale, but it is not an Ivy League college. The average income of a marketing manager in 137,400 in a year and I would be just fine with that much money. I would like to do sports marketing for a baseball team or hockey team because I love to watch sports and I know how to show it and market for sports well.


No comments:

Post a Comment